[Ccpg] One week left for convergence tickets

westside permaculture westsidepermies at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 05:47:36 PDT 2011

The 2011 So CA Permaculture Convergence is just around the corner.  Tickets
are only available for 1 more week and then they're gone.

Have you been thinking of coming but have been waiting till the last minute
to get your tickets?  You only have one more week to get them because by
Sunday, April 24th, their all gone.

Penny Livingston, Mark Lakeman, Warren Brush, Brock Doleman, and Art Ludwig
are the featured presenters this year.  We also have live music, a talent
show, fireside storytelling and so many workshops we cannot even begin to
list them here.

So don't hesitate, get your tickets right now.  Go to
www.socalconvergence.org to learn more and purchase your tickets.

PS.  We want more Kid's!!!  Special day rates for kids are only $35 and a
weekend pass is $80.  Give your child the gift of permaculture.