[Ccpg] Permaculture in Esalen Big Sur April-Oct 2011

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Apr 18 07:58:48 PDT 2011

Hi Permaculture Folks-

We have several wonderful programs coming up in the next few weeks
and months at Esalen in Big Sur, CA. If you have never been it is an
amazing sacred place on the planet that you have to experience to
believe its deep and dynamic beauty. I've been so privileged to live
to and work here for the past two years- helping Esalen become a
Green Business. The Hot Springs alone are worth the trip.

Much love  and many blessings,
~Kat

April 17-22
Transition Training, Making a Difference Creating a Sustainable World
with Maggie Seeley and Kat Steele
<http://webapp.esalen.org/workshops/9615>http://webapp.esalen.org/workshops/9615

May 13-19
Permaculture Teacher Training: Innovation in Experiential Education
with Benjamin Fahrer and Kat Steele
<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=124488927605097>http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1244
88927605097

June 5-10
Integral Farm and Garden Systems: Urban Permaculture Design, Josiah
Raison Cain, Benjamin Fahrer and Kat Steele in collaboration with UC
Berkeley Extension: Sustainable Design Program
<http://webapp.esalen.org/workshops/9620>http://webapp.esalen.org/workshops/9620

Aug 28-Sept 25 and Sept 25-Oct 23
Permaculture 1 and 2 Work Study 2 months with Benjamin Fahrer and
Special Guests.
<http://webapp.esalen.org/workshops/9635>http://webapp.esalen.org/wor
kshops/9635
<http://webapp.esalen.org/workshops/10324>http://webapp.esalen.org/workshops/10324

CALL 831 667 3005 TO REGISTER FOR THESE.
All the info about the various Costs, Accommodations and how to
register are here
<http://www.esalen.org/workshops/reservations.html>http://www.esalen.org/workshops/reservations.html

You can request partial scholarships if you are low income - talk to
Kathleen Kleinsmith- 831 667 3005

Kat Steele
510 459.6784
<http://www.urbanpermacultureguild.org>http://www.urbanpermacultureguild.org