[Ccpg] DAY OF ACTION June 14th!

Paul - Sierra Permaculture Guild paul at sierrapermaculture.org
Sat Jun 11 10:04:42 PDT 2011

Permies: Got your money out of the banks yet????

DAY OF ACTION - JUNE 14, 2011
*It's time we defended liberty and democracy against financial tyranny: take
your money out of Wall Street and the "too big to fail" banks, and stop
funding their fraud, churn and subversion of democracy.*

*June 14th is a national day of resistance against economic tyranny. We all
need to do our part.* The good folks at
AmpedStatus.org<http://ampedstatus.org/>have hosted this site: Acts
of Resistance: What Are You Going To Do On June 14th to Rebel Against
Economic Tyranny?<http://ampedstatus.org/acts-of-resistance-what-are-you-going-to-do-on-june-14th-to-rebel-against-economic-tyranny/>Demonstrations
and public actions are being planned in a number
of cities.<http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=215659122039078971677.0004a3a944bafe3a247b7&ll=41.508577,-98.261719&spn=49.644969,70.136719&z=3&source=embed>

*If you cannot attend the public events, then consider taking direct action
against Wall Street and the "too big to fail" banks.* Direct action boils
down to this simple act: *remove your money from their grasp*. Your money
fuels their exploitation, their fraud, their skimming, their lobbying and
thus their sabotage of democracy. If we all take our money out of their
grasp, then they will shrink or expire.

If you haven't already, *move your IRA and other accounts out of Wall Street
and "too big to fail" banks*. Move the accounts to online firms, local
credit unions or local banks. Yes, there are still locally owned and
controlled banks. Moving your money to them is a direct-action statement
against financial tyranny.

This can be painful. I had a 20-year business bond with my broker, and it
was painful to pull the account away from him. But I explained why, and he
understood; of course he understood.

Removing your shares and money is important because Wall Street and the TBTF
banks use your money to churn profits for themselves. Your shares are sold
short, your cash lent out on a daily basis, etc., and *the proceeds are used
to subvert democracy* via lobbying and campaign donations, and to pay for
the financial Elites' mansions and yachts and tax attorneys.

More...
http://www.oftwominds.com/blogjune11/financial-tyranny6-11.html Operation:
Empire State Rebellion

*#OpESR* - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XySGw-g2tyk

*OpESR.com* <http://OpESR.com>

*    PASS THIS ON !!!     *

--
Paul Racko
Sierra Permaculture Guild

Join the Sierra Permaculture Guild Listserv!

Join us on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sierra-Permaculture-Guild/199464354385