[Ccpg] Quail Springs Permaculture is proud to present our Sustainable Vocations.

Bob Banner bob.banner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 07:17:56 PDT 2011

*Announcement:*

*Quail Springs Permaculture is proud to present our Sustainable
Vocations  starting in just a few weeks!  Sign up today!*

www.sustainablevocations.org <http://www.sustainablevocations.org/>

Practical Skills and Leadership for a Sustainable World

Sustainable Vocations offers young people (ages 15-24) the unique,
hands-on opportunity to study and participate in various green
technologies and design strategies, develop leadership skills, and
experience living in a sustainable community.

In addition to serving as a holistic education and leadership program,
graduates receive an internationally recognized Permaculture Design
Certification. Permaculture is an integrative design science for the
creation of sustainable human settlement. Its holistic, systems-based
principles can be applied to all settings, and permaculture represents a
growing profession worldwide.

Join us on this hands-on learning journey to create a more sustainable
future

Permaculture Design - Sustainable Living Skills - Leadership & Community
Building - Renewable Energy Intro - Green Building & Natural Building
Intros - Environmental & Social Justice - Watershed Restoration -
Localizing Food & Economy - Animal Husbandry - Rainwater Harvesting &
Greywater Design - Green Jobs & Entrepreneurship Preparation - Nature
Awareness and Observation Skills - The Way of Council and Relationship
Building - And More!

When: July 10-30, 2011

Where: at Quail Springs <http://www.quailsprings.org/> in the mountains
near Ojai, CA

Cost: $1,500-2,500, sliding scale tuition. Includes education, meals &
accommodations (yurts and domes). Scholarships are available for
low-income youth and families thanks to the generosity of our
scholarship fund sponsors. Sustainable Vocations is committed to program
accessibility, and we offer creative strategies for those in need of
assistance. Diverse youth and families are passionately encouraged to
inquire.

Registering NOW for the upcoming session!

Learn more and download program & scholarship application at
www.sustainablevocations.org <http://www.sustainablevocations.org>
(http://www.sustainablevocations.org/)

************
Warren Brush
Co-Founder
Quail Springs Learning Oasis
Trees for Children
_

_
35070 Hwy 33
Maricopa, CA  93252
p 805.886.7239
f 866.321.1102

www.quailsprings.org <http://www.quailsprings.org>
www.sustainablevocations.org <http://www.sustainablevocations.org>
www.permaculturedesign.us <http://www.permaculturedesign.us>
www.treesforchildren.org <http://www.treesforchildren.org>

_______________________________________

Bob Banner

/Publisher & Director/

HopeDance Online & FiLMs

/Celebrating Transition, Opportunity, Laughter, Resilience, and Happiness/

SLO, Ojai, Buellton, Santa Maria, Ventura, Lompoc, Santa Barbara, CA .
805-762-4848

http://www.hopedance.org <http://www.hopedance.org/>

HopeDance at Transition CA:
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance

Follow us on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/yje5kct

Follow us at TWITTER: http://twitter.com/hopedance

TO SUBSCRIBE to any of our 25 listservs:
http://hopedance.org/component/content/article/1781

Evolver SLO:http://www.evolver.net/group/evolver_slo

Evolver Santa Barbara:http://www.evolver.net/group/evolver_santa_barbara

Laughter Yoga