[Ccpg] Food Forestry Crenshaw High School in South Central LA, California in 2005 Adonijah Miyamura YOU TUBE

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun Aug 14 21:19:56 PDT 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yloVzug2Zg

Food Forestry is urban agriculture that encourages food abundance
systems. Growing food locally helps create local food economy and
eliminates transportation costs. We utilize natural growing techniques
and permaculture concepts to produce healthy food for urban folks. This
garden was created at Crenshaw High School in South Central LA,
California in 2005. Adonijah Miyamura EL featured here trained Eugene
Cooke and many others in this unique practice.
http://www.gebsite.com/index.html

Margie Bushman and took our PDC in 1997 with Adonijah Miyamura in Ojai
with Bill Mollison