[Ccpg] Marketing and Outreach Internship with Quail Springs Permaculture

Quail Springs Admin info at quailsprings.org
Sat Sep 10 13:29:51 PDT 2011

Marketing and Outreach Internship Position
with Quail Springs Permaculture

Contact and position supervisor: Alissa Sears, Christie
Communications, alissa at christiecomm.com

Quail Springs Permaculture is looking to fill a meaningful intern
position to grow our marketing and outreach for an exciting event that
will support the emergence of sustainable living systems worldwide.

This coming June 2012, we are launching our first annual Permaculture
Design Certification Course designed especially for those people
working in International Development and Social Entrepreneurship in
the 2/3rd?s world.  This event is the ultimate training in sustainable
systems design that leads to stability, resilience and productivity
for people and the ecologies that sustain them.

This volunteer intern position will have a vital role in creating this
successful event.  The person who fills this well-supervised position,
will be encouraged to express their gifts and learn new skills through
assisting with the following responsibilities:

?        Develop and implement marketing and outreach strategies for
the course which includes:
?        Developing relationships with organizations, universities,
government entities, and individuals who work in International
Development and Social Entrepreneurship to include research, contact,
relationship tracking and follow up.
  - Research marketing/outreach networks
  - Write and disseminate public service announcements
  - Interface with supervisors, Alissa Sears, a principal at Christie
Communication an award winning green business marketing company, and
Warren Brush, the co-founder and executive director of Quail Springs.

This position will need a minimum commitment of an estimated 25 hours
a month (5-7 hours a week) and will begin in September 2011 and go
through July 2012.  We are looking for a person who is well organized,
self-motivated, and can work in a team environment.  Ideally, this
person will have a career track that would utilize this experience in
their  future endeavors.

This is a unique and wonderful opportunity to grow your resume by
gaining valuable marketing skills in a way that will benefit many
people globally.  In addition to the valuable experience gained, the
successful completion of the internship may also result in a letter of
recommendation.

Please contact Alissa Sears for more information or to submit a resume
by emailing her at:  alissa at christiecomm.com

----- End forwarded message -----