[Ccpg] Practice some permie ideas in beautiful wildernis together with friends?

Apolonia Paulusse apple.acupuncture at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 13:18:05 PDT 2011

Hi
Are you interested in collaborating in  permaculturizing a piece of wilderness 50 miles from SLO, 1 1/2 hour from Quail Springs with half a dozen or more other permies ?
I and maybe you too have some interesting ideas I like to practice like underground housing (or sunken house) to have the buffering of the earth.
 Dew facilitating use for moistening the soil. Of course deep vegetable beds that I already have success with here in Ojai where we live now.
A well probably is needed. And I think of getting a cat to do the digging.

Email or call Apolonia at
Apple.acupuncture at yahoo.com
805-624-5701