[Ccpg] Gardening Assistance needed

John Belsher john at bbrlawfirm.com
Wed Dec 21 12:01:38 PST 2011

For distribution to Permaculture Guild members in the Central Coast.

NEW OPPORTUNITY FOR START UP PERMACULTURE PROJECTS

The United Cerebral Palsy of San Luis Obispo has signed a lease for 10 acres
of property in San Luis Obispo.  The Ranch at the JCCSLO is a project run by
UCP which will provide work and training for adults with disabilities.  An
existing orchard of 50 olive trees is established and a lemon tree orchard
is soon to follow. There are plans for a lavender field. Irrigation is
already in place and there is abundant physical help available. What is
needed are coordinators of planting projects as well as mulching and
vermiculture. We are interested in permaculture concepts.

If you or anyone you know might be interested in coordinating and/or
supervising this exciting project, please get in touch with me or Lynn
Hendry, founder of the Ranch project.

John W. Belsher

412 Marsh Street

San Luis Obispo, CA 93401