[Ccpg] Permaculture Groups and Government Influence YOUTUBE Geoff Lawton

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun Jan 1 16:41:25 PST 2012

Permaculture Groups and Government Influence YOUTUBE Geoff Lawton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8EgtRexthsM

In our efforts for positive change, while we should be open minded and
receptive to opportunities to work with our governments, we cannot leave
all responsibilities to the government alone. Rather, the public should
take action and represent themselves when their appointed officials do not.

Self-reliance and true sustainability is extremely difficult as an
individual or single family. The local permaculture groups have been
such an effective tool in local communities for positive change,
including influencing local government.