[Ccpg] Short or Long Term Farming Opportunity at Golden Nectar Farm

Jay Ma jayma at livingmandala.com
Sun May 6 14:46:53 PDT 2012

Hi Friends,

Passing along a wonderful summer farming apprenticeship opportunity or longer term farm management position at Golden Nectar Farm - a beautiful 2.5 acre hobby farm and micro community located just outside of Windsor in Sonoma County, CA

Happy Spring!

-Jay Ma

Opportunities at Golden Nectar Farm/Micro-Community