[Ccpg] Free Tix to The Soil Solution Screening in Sausalito

Jill Cloutier jill at sustainableworldradio.com
Tue May 8 18:28:32 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm writing in case you have any friends in Northern California that would
be interested in seeing The Soil Solution screening on May 12th, at 11:30
am at the Sausalito Film Festival. The organizers of the fest have
graciously given us some free tickets which we would love to distribute.

The Soil Solution explores the world of soil and documents the ranchers,
farmers, and scientists who conserve, protect, and regenerate this valuable
natural resource. Healthy soil, as vital to our survival as healthy air and
water, provides a biologically-based, low cost solution to global climate
change.

Featured Film at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival 2012.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SustainableWorld?feature=watch

If you're interested in attending The Soil Solution, let us know how many
people will attend under your name by emailing
jill at sustainableworldradio.com. We'll put you on our will call list at the
door.

For information on this showing, visit:
http://www.sausalitofilmfestival.com/2012/website/films/soil_solutions.html