[Ccpg] West Coast Women's Permaculture Gathering

Delia Carroll delia.littlehill at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 08:25:25 PDT 2012

September 20-23, Three full days at the Autumnal Equinox
Camp Latgawa near Ashland, Oregon
*REGISTER NOW <http://westcoastwomenspc.weebly.com/tickets.html>*

Registration for the Women's Permaculture Gathering is open until Friday,
September 14th at midnight.  We will not be accepting people at the door.
 So  register now to join us for this fabulous event.

This is the third annual gathering of the largest, and perhaps only,
women's permaculture group. With a theme of Our Stories, Our Lessons, Our
Actions, we will engage in story-telling to connect with each other, deepen
our understanding of each other and our place in the world.  We will dream
of the future, strengthen bonds, restore the spirit and inspire change.  *
We *create the story that shapes the world we want to live in.

You can still get a price discount if you register with a friend.
<http://westcoastwomenspc.weebly.com/tickets.html> We
also have childcare and kids activities on
site<http://westcoastwomenspc.weebly.com/children.html>
.  We've got plenty of childcare available, so the deadline for registering
with kids is extended to Sept. 14th as well.

During this long weekend of connection and community, we will enjoy
workshops, engage in circles, ceremonies and story-telling, join daily
movement practice and be served fabulous healthy organic meals.  Come
connect, learn and laugh in a breathtaking space surrounded by nature and
amazing women.  You will leave renewed and motivated to continue the
essential work of the Permaculture movement.
*
*
*Click here* <http://westcoastwomenspc.weebly.com/index.html> to visit the
website for more information including our fabulous featured presenters. We
look forward to seeing you there.

http://westcoastwomenspc.weebly.com/index.html