[Ccpg] Announcement – Midwest Permaculture's Winter PDC Course – Jan.26 to Feb.2, 2013 – Stelle, IL

Milton Dixon miltonics at midwestpermaculture.com
Wed Dec 5 11:35:10 PST 2012

Hello All,

Announcing:

Midwest Permaculture's Winter PDC Course
Creating Productive Growing Spaces – Kitchen Gardens to Small Farms
Full Day Workshop in Stelle, IL
January 25 - February 2, 2013

Now that we've wrapped up our last course in 2012, it's time to look
forward to our offerings in the coming year. Our first course of 2013
is our Stelle Winter PDC, with a focus on creating productive growing
spaces from kitchen gardens to small farms. We see this as part of an
evolving pattern for our Stelle courses, one for every season. Being
in the midst of the winter season, with the short days and cold
weather it brings, makes it a different experience than our other
courses. At the same time this gives the students an opportunity to
meet with farmers that would have less time during the rest of the
year, like the folks at Spence Farm (http://www.thespencefarm.com) or
our friends from Fox Hollow Farm (http://foxhollowfarmnaturally.com).

We think this course is great for farmers that have downtime in
January, students who have the month off, gardeners that want to head
into the season with a new outlook, or anyone else who is otherwise
occupied the rest of the year. Also this course will have a limited
number of seats with a substantial discount, available to students and
retirees.

Registration - $1295 with discounts available for groups, early
registration, seniors & students
Register at online at
http://store.midwestpermaculture.com/WinterPDC2013.aspx .... or call
Becky at 815-256-2215