[Ccpg] Spring workshop series at Homeless Garden Project

chris omer chrisomer50 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 16:16:00 PST 2013

Hello.
I've attached a flyer for our upcoming Spring Workshop Series at the Homeless Garden Project.  There's some great classes being offered (by experts in the field), and part of the proceeds goes to benefit our effort to fulfill the vision of the project...

"In the soil of our urban farm and garden, people find the tools they need to build a home in the world."

Intro To Sustainable Beekeeping
March 2

Edible and Medicinal Weeds in the Garden
March 17

Hands on Cob Oven Workshop
April 6,7

See our website www.homelessgardenproject.org for more info or to register.