[Ccpg] Interview with Josh Robinson/San Diego Sustainable Living Institute with Josh Robinson on Permaculture Podcast

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Mar 28 09:03:10 PDT 2013

http://www.thepermaculturepodcast.com/2013/josh-robinson/

San Diego Sustainable Living Institute with Josh Robinson

My guest for this episode is Josh Robinson, a permaculture practitioner from San Diego, who is part of the team that operate the San Diego Sustainable Living Institute. Their organization is devoted to doing on the ground education and to serve as a hub to connect people with information and ideas in the San Diego area.

When Josh came to my attention, I was fascinated by the amount of classes and workshops being offered by the San Diego Sustainable Living Institute, and then in scheduling the show, also by the passion he has for teaching and sharing permaculture. With our time together, the conversation covers his own long passage to permaculture, the work of the institute, and dry land permaculture techniques. Along the way his love of all these things, and his experience, come through.

Resources:
People:
Josh Robinson
Brad Lancaster