[Ccpg] Superadobe Workshop

courtney at valhallamovement.com courtney at valhallamovement.com
Sun Jun 2 18:48:44 PDT 2013

Hello!

I received your contact information from Teresa Lees and wanted to inform
you of an upcoming workshop in case you were interested or wanted to add it
on your calendar:

Build your first natural, sustainable Superadobe dome!

Basic instruction includes: the arch principle,
bagging/waterproofing/plastering techniques, wall corbelling, and compass
use.

This knowledge is then applied to construct a 10-12 foot dome with a door
and two windows.

Students build their own window and door forms to be immediately used in
the building process.

DATE: June 3rd-June 8th; 8 AM-5 PM

PLACE: Flying Pig Orange Grove

1151 South Sespe Street, Fillmore, CA

CONTACT: Erik Ven

erikven96 at gmail.com

973-908-2216

MORE INFORMATION:

https://www.facebook.com/events/539846142721826

There will also be a crew shooting the build for a documentary for HGTV.

I realize that this is a bit delayed--but are also have 2-day volunteer
dates on Tue/Wed or Thu/Fri if you are interested. Please let me know if I
can do anything for you on my end and I look forward to hearing from you!

Love,

Courtney Carter