[Ccpg] OJAI PERMACULTURE: PERMACULTURE DESIGN CERTIFICATION COURSE/East End Eden Permaculture farm

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun Jun 16 19:58:28 PDT 2013

OJAI PERMACULTURE:
PERMACULTURE DESIGN CERTIFICATION COURSE East End Eden Permaculture farm

2 Week Intensive - June 22, 2013
Contact Connor Jones by e-mail or by phone at: (805) 290-0832

http://ojaipermaculture.com/

The Permaculture Design Certificate Course or “PDC” is an internationally recognized 72 hour curriculum based education. It prepares students to become effective and confident with their knowledge by teaching fundamental strategies for sustainable landscape design.Those who take a PDC are then able to teach it themselves and hold the only certificate awarded and recognized globally in Permaculture.

This course is an opportunity for those who acknowledge the great need for change on this planet and want the skills and direction to be able to design for sustainability and abundance of food, water, soil, clean air, and resources for everyone forever! It has become self evident that the earth needs our help in order to sustain our species.
At East End Eden our mission is to educate and inspire through examples of landscape restoration and succession into abundance using permaculture ethics and principles. We offer a look into a future that can meet all the needs of humanity and the rest of the community of life by creating cultivated farm ecology. With “earth care”, “people care”, and “fair share” in our hearts, minds, and all designs we can go forward indefinitely!

East End Eden is a Permaculture farm showcasing sustainable farm design and application in the east end of the Ojai valley.

Mission
We seek to educate and inspire through our examples of landscape restoration and succession into abundance using permaculture ethics and principles. We offer a look into a future that can meet all the needs of humanity and the rest of the community of life by creating a cultivated farm ecology. With “earth care”, “people care”, and “fair share” in our hearts, minds, and all designs we can go forward indefinitely!

Description
East End Eden is a 10 acre Permaculture farm located in the east end of the Ojai valley. Nestled in a unique microclamatic foothill valley the farm features:

A great diversity of useful plants
Animal systems
Aquaculture systems
Food Forests