[Ccpg] Sept 14- Rainwater Harvesting Workshop /Santa Barbara Association of Realtors

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue Sep 3 05:53:15 PDT 2013

Hands-on Water Harvesting Landscape Workshop

Saturday, September 14, 9am – 3pm
Santa Barbara Association of Realtors, 1415 Chapala St

Please join us for a free workshop on practical techniques to create a water harvesting landscape that is both resource efficient and beautiful. During this workshop we will discuss techniques for on-site stormwater management and water conservation. Participants will install water harvesting features and water wise plants to create a public demonstration site. Hosted by the Watershed Management Group, Wilson Environmental Contracting, the City of Santa Barbara, and the Santa Barbara Association of Realtors.

Please RSVP here so we know you’re coming.
Bring water, gloves, and proper yardwork attire.

Additional free workshops include: Introduction to Water Harvesting (Tues, 9/10 from 6:00-8:30pm) and Site Assessment for Water Harvesting Landscapes (Thurs 9/12 from 4:00-6:00pm). Please see the website above for more information, locations, and registration.

For more information, click here or contact Jeff Adams, Program Manager, at jeffrey at terrasophia.com or (415) 306-6618