[Ccpg] Permaculture News | FREE Intro-to-Permaculture Classes | Design Course begins in LA

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Tue Sep 3 18:56:12 PDT 2013

FREE intro-to-permaculture classes Tues, Sept 10th 7pm - 9pm, Chinatown
FREE intro-to-permaculture classes Tues, Sept 17th 7pm - 9pm, West Adams

LA Permaculture Design Course Certificate Series, Oct -Mar

Please tell your family and friends in Southern California that our
Permaculture Design Course begins again in LA on the weekend of Oct
5th and 6th.
<http://cityofangelspermaculture.com/design-courses.html>Design Course Info

Please help us spread the word- as we continue to provide, low cost
educational programming -with local and global impacts!

Actual, Real-Life Projects...
Our training offers you life-changing and career-enhancing
programing. In addition to our great teaching team (with years of
innovation and teaching experience!) we have lots of local speakers
joining us this year. Optional field trips and hands-on learning
opportunities are also scheduled.

Urban Permaculture, Home & Garden Design, Localizing Business and More...
This year's design team projects will continue to design the home of
The City of Angels Permaculture Academy at the historic Cafe/Club
Fais Do Do on West Adams- complete with kitchen/cafe and event space
-and so much potential!  <http://faisdodo.com>http://faisdodo.com
The Permaculture Academy is working with Menlo Social Enterprise Lab
to create an innovation generator through which students learn all
facets of business as they create economically, socially, and
ecologically sustainable enterprises. -learn more
<http://menlolab.com/lab>http://menlolab.com/lab
Hands-on learning opportunities are available with sustainable
landscape construction and urban homesteading design & build projects
from South LA to Malibu Canyon.
We are also excited to announce our new partnership with La Loma
Development Company, who is establishing a commercial/industrial
workshop and events space -combined with their general and landscape
contracting business. learn more
at:
<http://www.lalomadevelopment.com/blog/shed-opens-its-doors-over-200>http://www.lalomadevelopment.com/blog/shed-opens-its-doors-over-200

<http://cityofangelspermaculture.com/register.html>REGISTER for the
Design Course

* Special Introductory Price of $50 per day (for Oct 5/6 weekend only)
   RSVP ASAP to
<mailto:info at CityOfAngelsPermaculture.com>info at CityOfAngelsPermaculture.com

For free classes in Chinatown and/or West Adams contact me at
<mailto:info at CityOfAngelsPermaculture.com>info at CityOfAngelsPermaculture.com
-and of course, feel free to contact me anytime with questions,
comments or concerns,

Looking forward!

Larry

Larry Santoyo, Programs Director
<http://cityofangelspermaculture.com/>City of Angels Permaculture Academy
<mailto:info at CityOfAngelsPermaculture.com>info at CityOfAngelsPermaculture.com
<tel:310.383.5495>310.383.5495

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

PlPlease consider the environment before printing this email.