[Central Coast CA Permaculture] Fire & Drought Resistant Farms & Landscapes with Darren J. Doherty

Anna Minsky anna.heming.minsky at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 14:59:13 PDT 2014

Hello Central Coast Permaculture Friends,

I'm pleased to announce that Darren J. Doherty's Regrarian World Tour will
be in Southern California this September 12th-14th at The Ojai Foundation
in Ojai, Ca.

See links and details below and feel free to contact me with any questions.

Anna Minsky
The Ojai Foundation, Permaculture Intern
805.646.8343
www.ojaifoundation.org

Event Listing & Online Registration Here:
http://www.ojaifoundation.org/events/fire-drought-resistant-farms-landscapes-darren-j-doherty

Share & Join Event on Facebook Here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1644652762427186/?notif_t=plan_user_invited

[image: Inline image 1]