[Central Coast CA Permaculture] Have you heard about The Shed?

Rashid "Ra" Gilanpour rashid.ra.gilanpour at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 17:04:13 PDT 2014

http://myla2050live.maker.good.is/projects/theshedpasadena
​
If you have ever been to an event at The Shed then you know about how
special a place it is, and you probably also have some sense of its
potential to be an immensely even more special venue offering lots of
support and value to the local community and beyond.

It is already becoming a hub for those who are interested in resiliency,
community building, healthy local food infrastructure work, and
Permaculture in general. It also has a long way to go and $100K garnered
through something as simple as getting enough votes really wouldn't hurt.

Please take a moment to support something that can help the LA localism and
resiliency movement by simply casting your vote after reviewing the mission
and vision.

http://myla2050live.maker.good.is/projects/theshedpasadena

​THANK YOU

--

*Rashid "Ra" Gilanpour *

*Digital Ecosystem Developments *

*Cell: 213.973.2012 Skype: AmenRa144*

*​Learn about Holacracy: I’m Done with Micromanaging. How about You?
<https://medium.com/@ww.margaretryan/fff461e54ac6>*
<https://medium.com/on-management/3e01f3dfda8e>

*"We are longing for profound renewal and change in our collective
structures and systems. We have been waiting consciously or not, all our
lives. And now it seems a window is beginning to open." -Otto Scharmer*