[Central Coast CA Permaculture] Sat. Feb. 21 2015 11am Casitas Valley Farm planting play & Potluck with Common Vision Carpinteria CA

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Feb 16 20:22:20 PST 2015

Sat., February, 21, 2015 11am  Casitas Valley Farm Carpinteria  CA planting, play & Potluck with Common Vision

Special Event THIS Saturday, February, 21, 2015

Join us for a day of planting and play at Casitas Valley Farm this coming Saturday, starting at 11am. Family Friendly!

Please RSVP to Ana at ana at regenerativeearth.com by Friday, February 20th.

We will be planting fruit trees, support plants, flowers, vines, and more with the wonderful people from the organization Common Vision. If you would like to stay for a potluck dinner, please bring taco bar fixings and warm clothes to sit around a campfire.

About Common Vision:
Common Vision implements innovative strategies in sustainability with diverse communities and schools throughout California. Focusing on fruit trees, local agriculture, renewable energy, and community engagement, Common Vision uses inspirational education to create a healthier and more just society. We plant school orchards and teach permaculture. Fruit Tree Tour School Program each year

Facebook Common Vision https://www.facebook.com/plantfruittrees?fref=nf
http://www.commonvision.org/