[Central Coast CA Permaculture] Resilient Schools @ OAEC

vanessa carter vanessalouisesf at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 17:28:59 PST 2015

Welcome to the summer season of Resilient Schools programming at OAEC. The gardens are thriving, eagerly awaiting your arrival. Now is the time to gather your colleagues and apply for our school-based trainings!

Please download this flier for OAEC's trainings and help promote school resiliency! Please share this opportunity widely!

|   |
| Resilient Schools | Occidental Arts & Ecology CenterOAEC’s Resilient Schools Program supports public school districts serving vulnerable populations in designing long-term ecological, economic and bio-cultural resili... |
|  |
| View on oaec.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |