[Central Coast CA Permaculture] 2016 Annual Acorn Gathering Primitive and Earth-based Skills Event!

Luna Suniga luna.alchemy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 15:04:07 PST 2015

When: March 29th- April 3rd, 2016
Where: NEW LOCATION in San Luis Obispo County, California

Registration will be open on Saturday, January 2rd, 2016

We are excited to have our 4th Annual Acorn Gathering. Due to the increase
in interest we are expanding to a new beautiful location in the foothills
of San Luis Obispo, CA, just one hour north of Santa Barbara. Our vision is
to keep the gathering intimate by limiting the number of participants. It
has sold out the last of couple of years, so mark your calendars for
registering on January 2nd, 2016! First come, first serve.

~5 days of learning primitive and earth-based skills, camping/hiking, 2
organic meals/day (included), youth programs

Prices:
Early Bird Special: $350 for Adults until February 14th, 2016, price goes
up after.
Youth 10-16: $200
Youth 5-9: $150
4 and under $20-50 suggested donation

Great Alternative Spring Break with the family!

Email: acorngathering at gmail.com with any questions.
New and updated information will be on our website asap!

Go to our website to sign up to be notified when Registration opens!
www.acorngathering.com

~The Acorn Gathering Team