[Central Coast CA Permaculture] workday is February 27th

Teresa Lees treelees at charter.net
Mon Feb 22 12:54:21 PST 2016

One more typo..

Work Day is this coming Saturday, February 27th (not the 26th)

Saturday: Sobyl Work and Play Party - February 27th starting at 9am (8:30am
to set up)

8780 Junipero Avenue in Atascadero

Facebook invite: https://www.facebook.com/events/1679908528919349/
Here is an updated invite to Sobyl's Permie Work and Play party on Saturday
February 27!!!

First: From 9am till 10:30 the lovely and brilliant Amanda Smith will
present: "Save the Food Soil Web; Save the Planet" (Breakfast provided by
Sobiewan)

At 10:30 we will be doing the following projects led by the infamous Permie
Dude Josh Carmichael:
1. Sheet Mulching, Pathways and further planting in the Food forest (Please
bring cardboard!)
2. Planting a KEYHOLE garden
3. Seeding a wildflower meadow around the walnut tree
4. Various little projects to upgrade my Atascadero Food Forest and
Playground

Around 1:30 POTLUCK LUNCH followed by:
Return to work/play followed by some serious partying into the evening and
beyond.

Please Bring: Friends - We want to expand our community
Food and beverages for snacking or for the Lunch: (I will have some beer and
herbal sun teas and homemade Meyer's Lemonade.)
Musical instruments

Folding chairs to sit on

Tools and any seeds you would like to share
I and my little Atascadero Estate thank you for participating and look
forward to more and more gathering as the food forest ripens and will need
ongoing harvesting. Many thanks!!

Sobyl Bunis

Tree Lees