[Central Coast CA Permaculture] End of May Update

SLO Permaculture slopermaculture at gmail.com
Tue May 24 11:10:50 PDT 2016

Hello!

Here is a friendly update on upcoming events.
We have our Guild meeting this Thursday, May 26th starting at 6:00PM at the
Grange Hall, read below for more details.

We had an awesome time at our Cayucos plot and at Lavra with our Work
Parties, thank you for your support and there will be more great events to
come.

Sincerely,
SLO Permaculture Guild

https://www.facebook.com/events/1714094095535028/

May 26th ~ 6-8:30PM
Permaculture Guild Meeting:
Ecology of Leadership
Presentation and Discussion with James Stark

SLO Grange Hall
2880 Broad St
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401

Schedule:
6:00-6:30: Potlack and Potlatch, Guild Announcements
6:30-7:00: Bill Ostrander, running for Congress, meet & greet
7:00-8:00+: James Stark on the Leadership of Ecology

Bill Ostrander:
http://www.ostranderforcongress.com/
William Ostrander is a resident of San Luis Obispo where he sustainably
farms, serves as the Director of a nonprofit, and develops real estate. He
has been leading the discourse concerning the influence big money holds
over American politics for the last four years. Through his work with
Citizens Congress, he has developed a thorough understanding of the drivers
of the American political landscape. He seeks to improve the system to
better reflect the lives of ALL citizens, not just the privileged few.
Bill's experience in lobbying Congress, wildlife conservation, sustainable
agriculture, education and mentorship, and many years of dedication to
community service are qualities that he brings to the race as a Democrat
for the 24th Congressional District.

James Stark M.A., F.E.S.: https://www.facebook.com/events/1548677562104220/
Co-director of the Regenerative Design Institute will be coming to SLO for
an intro into his upcoming Ecology of Leadership Program. Like the natural
systems and patterns that guide permaculture, James' work now is focused on
helping others to lead from the inside out and source their lives from deep
nature connection. He believes that creating a loving, peaceful inner world
provides the soil for the seeds of our visions to grow in the outer world.

>From the Regenerative Design Institute Website (http://
www.regenerativedesign.org/programs/ecology-leadership#.VytajPkrLIU
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.regenerativedesign.org%2Fprograms%2Fecology-leadership%23.VytajPkrLIU&h=SAQFXzamI&enc=AZN8aBAVI5dTM7KlgRvVJD7y_Kobdbxd-FhSCgUJgGBbwHKLDne3yt5reaZkZtnBShQ&s=1>
)
Since 2006, Ecology of Leadership (EOL) programs have served hundreds of
non-profit leaders, community activists, eco-social entrepreneurs, and
other conscious change-makers in deepening their paths of service by
manifesting their gifts, visions, and passions in their lives, their
organizations, their communities, and the world.

Through experiential, nature and community-based leadership development
practices, the Ecology of Leadership program blends inquiry and skill
development, self-awareness, and deepened nature connection with principles
of systems thinking and permaculture. With the support of a powerful and
dynamic circle, you will explore leadership from the inside out,
envisioning and stepping into the possibilities you hold for your life and
your service path.

Come out and meet our respected elder in this time of the "Great Turning"!