[Central Coast CA Permaculture] REGISTER NOW for the Acorn Gathering! Prices increase March 1st!

Acorn Gathering acorngathering at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 19:11:35 PST 2017

Hello Central CA permaculture friends~~~~

You are invited to join us for the 5th annual Acorn Gathering!!
*The Acorn Gathering is an opportunity to take a break from your busy life
and come camp in a village-like setting amongst people from all walks of
life and ages... You can re-learn primitive and earth-based skills from
instructors **that dedicate their lives to their work, or touch up on
skills you may already have! Come meet new people from up and down the west
coast and connect with our local community, building relationships that
last a lifetime. COME EXPERIENCE MAKING THINGS FROM YOUR OWN 2 HANDS!*

*Tuesday,* *March 28- Sunday, April 2nd, 2017 just north of Santa Barbara
and the Santa Ynez Valley *

*Our Early bird special ends March 1st, so secure your spot at the
discounted price. Limited space.*
Right now Adult tickets are $370 and go up to $420 on March 1st!
*Discounted price for elders and low prices for youth!*

*Prices include classes (excluding some small materials fees for certain
classes), camping for 5 nights, parking & 2 healthy meals per day.*

*REGISTER at* http://acorngathering.com/registration

[image: image1.JPG]

​*Here are some of the instructors/classes that we have this year:*

Hide Tanning with *Jay Sliwa*
Water Design with *Art Ludwig*
Buffalo Hide Tanning with *Jesse Jameson*
The Story of the Stars with *Stargazer Li*
Woodcarving with *Garth & Emmett from the Pacific Northwest*
Animal Processing & Charcuterie with *Jeronimo Brown*
Beadwork & Leather craft with *Betty Seaman*
Willow Basketry with *Sespe Miller*
Conscious Relationships* with Layla Centorrino*
Intro to Ikido *with Tautahcho Muhuawit, Chumash Elder*
African and Tahitian Dance with *Leida Tolentino & Adele Kurstin*
Kids Program
*And much much more!*

Email us with any questions: info@ <info at acorngathering.com>acorngathering
.com <info at acorngathering.com> or acorngat <acorngathering at gmail.com>