[Central Coast CA Permaculture] The Equity and Inclusion Scholarship Fund /The Building Resilient Communities Permaculture Convergence Oct 5-8 in Hopland, CA)

wesley roe Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue Jul 25 05:47:34 PDT 2017

The Equity and Inclusion Scholarship Fund is one of our many efforts to make The Building Resilient Communities Permaculture Convergence (Oct 5-8 in Hopland, CA) as inclusive and accessible as possible. Last year we offered more than 50 scholarships for folks to attend. The priority deadline is August 1st!! Apply here today: http://permacultureconvergence.com/scholarship-application/ <http://permacultureconvergence.com/scholarship-application/>