[Central Coast CA Permaculture] Renew and Restore event moved location to Cloisters Park in Morro Bay - March 24th

Teresa Lees treelees at charter.net
Tue Mar 20 15:02:58 PDT 2018

Hello Community,

The location for the Renew & Restore Spring Equinox gathering had to change
to Cloisters Park in Morro Bay because we all would have been stuck in the
mud at City Farm. Please bring a potluck item and also your own utensils.

Peace Through Co-existence & Our Global Family Village Renew and Restore
Spring Equinox Gathering

This coming Saturday, March 24th at Cloisters Park in Morro Bay - 11am - 6pm

This gathering will be a collective work where we gather as a cOMmunity that
would love to create the Kind of World we want to see. Regenerating the
earth through regenerative agriculture, creating conscious ecosystems for
food and health - both for our inner landscapes and outer landscapes. Our
intention is to unite central coast locals, get grounded in mother earths
blessings, set our intentions/ plant our seeds for the season, and share the
land with you all.

LIVE MUSIC / LIVE ART / WORKSHOPS / COMMUNITY POTLUCK / & MORE - See
attached program schedule.

Suggested Donation - $10
(This will help raise money for infrastructure projects on the farm. If you
cannot come to the event, please go to the "Contribute" button on the
Central Coast Grown website: http://centralcoastgrown.org/ )

1.    We are a collaborating with a super sweet company from San Francisco
called Soul Palace and they will be bringing out a bliss dome for our
healing space. We have lots of open time in this dome so if you're a healer
or artist and would like to share your gifts in the healing space contact us
before next Saturday.

2.    Community Sound Bath. Tim Costa From Morro Bay will be coming out to
end this gathering with a community sound bath. Starting around 4:30 / You
may want to bring out your chairs, yoga mats, and blankets to fully relax in
this experience.

3.    Earthing Ceremony with Zachariah Stillwater at 11am - and installation
of waterboxx technology to grow trees without any irrigation. We also
installing a miniature African mud hut to show how to build with cob
construction. There will also be bamboo construction projects in the near
future.

This is a community space that is being co-created by many hands. The land
needs more people to come to connect.

Please consider coming for our opening ceremony and then going to the March
for Our Lives at Mitchell Park at 2pm and then come back to the farm after
the March for Our Lives.

Facebook invite:
https://www.facebook.com/events/832076970315876/?active_tab=about

What to bring:

1. A dish to share for cOMmunity potluck

2. Chairs / blankets

3. BYOB / drinks & utensils

4. Sunscreen

5. Sacred items for community altar

6. Culinary herb plant for community herb garden

7. Flow toys & flowers for a community earth mandala

8. Musical instruments/drums

9. If you have a healing modality or something you'd like to share in
healing sanctuary

10. Friends and Family

11. Yoga mats

12. Lots of love

What not to bring -

1. Weapons

2. Drugs

3. Pets

4. Anything of violence or harm

This is a place of peace, safety and community please keep others and nature
in mind.

We look forward to sharing this day with you all. Also please start sharing
the FARMGIRLS Summer Camp flyer.

With much gratitude,

Hannah Goldstein and Tree Lees