[Central Coast CA Permaculture] Join SB Permaculture Network for Earth Day/Homegrown Roots Section, Booth #500

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Apr 19 20:48:26 PDT 2018

In case you might be coming to SB for the weekend.

Hi Everyone -

We will be at Earth Day both Saturday & Sunday, looking forward to it, we
LOVE Earth Day!  A full weekend to share with friends old & new, in a
beautiful outdoor setting, how lucky can you get.

Our location in Alameda Park (east side of park) is in the Homegrown Roots
Section, booth number #500.  More Earth Day here: http://sbearthday.org/

We will have lots of room for people to stop by and eat lunch, rest, have
conversations, as we have two side by side booth spaces this year.

Please join us!

Stay tuned for other upcoming events with Santa Barbara Permaculture
Network:

April 28 - We will be at Chumash Earth Day at  Kitiyepumu Park, 100 Via Juna
Rd, Santa Ynez; Sponsored by Santa Ynez Chumash Environmental Office.

May 6 -  International Permaculture Day Celebration - Location, South Coast
Watershed Resource Center at the Arroyo Burro Beach County Park

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network will participate by sharing our recent
experiences at the International Permaculture Conference & Convergence in
India (Nov/Dec 2017).  It was epic!  Come hear about all the permaculture
participants from around the world who shared their amazing work & projects,
and briefly about the next IPC in Argentina, in 2020. Indian themed
appetizers & potluck in the park following.  Children Welcome!  Learn more:
http://www.sbpermaculture.org

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org