[Central Coast CA Permaculture] Catch a Glimpse of IPC India/ International PC Day Event videos

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Mon May 14 13:42:03 PDT 2018

Hi Everyone, we had a wonderful time last weekend at our International
Permaculture Day celebration in Santa Barbara, CA.

At the event we shared our recent experiences in India at the International
Permaculture Convergence.  We talked and gave commentary, but also used lots
of videos to help give a visual impression of all the sights and sounds,
plus some news stories from the country and other organizations.

Many who attended requested the video links to watch again, so we thought
we'd share with the rest of the PC community, so you could also catch a
glimpse of this amazing international event.

Hope you enjoy!  Margie Bushman & Wes Roe, Santa Barbara Permaculture
Network www.sbpermaculture.org <http://www.sbpermaculture.org>

Original Invitation to IPC India (IPC India)

sent by IPC Host & Conveners, Aranya Agricultural Alternatives:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoXUqiw9QKU

IPC India Conference 2017 (held at a University in the city of Hyderabad)

13th International Permaculture Conference India 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFmG0Th85Cs
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFmG0Th85Cs&t=264s> &t=264s

IPC India Convergence 2017 (in the country 3 hours outside of Hyderabad, IPC
Village at Polam Farm, Aranya's Farm & demonstration site nearby)

13th International Permaculture Convergence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArlKCSYh0x0

India Science News- story featuring Aranya Agricultural Alternatives, Host
Organization for IPC India

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNSYb3lAHag

The Next IPC will be held in Argentina:

Invitation to IPC14-Argentina - November 2020:

 <https://www.facebook.com/Permacultura.Naluum/videos/1716669075051960/>
https://www.facebook.com/Permacultura.Naluum/videos/1716669075051960/

Sadhguru of Isha Foundation/Rally for Rivers Campaign:

Sadhguru is a spiritual leader in India who has been a strong advocate for
the environment for many years, most recently launching an impressive
campaign to save India's rivers.  We shared these videos as a part of the
program, as they give context to India's dire environmental issues.  Much of
what he is suggesting as solutions, is very permaculture-like!

Rally for Rivers - Save India's Lifelines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tg1OaK_JzM

Rally for River Launch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9dkhESbi5A

Recap Rally for Rivers: