[Lapg] Permaculture Credit Union Talk & LAEV Compost Work Party

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 21:32:56 PDT 2004

hey there,

one last reminder.....................
this saturday at LAEV........................
if you plan on attending please remember to RSVP!

see you here!

thanks,
camille

SAT. JULY 17, 10 AM AT LAEV

THE PERMACULTURE CREDIT UNION : A TALK  WITH DON SARICH,
CEO OF THE PCU.

POTLUCK LUNCH AND TAMALES FOR SALE FROM 12 - 1 PM

COMPOST WORK PARTY AND PERFORMANCE BY TIM STARTS AT 1PM  TIL' ??

Come and meet Don Sarich, President and CEO of the Permaculture Credit
Union.  Learn more at <http://www.sbpermaculture.org/upcoming.html>.   Learn
how you can be an owner in this bank of the people, and the good things you
can make happen with its money.

Please RSVP to 213/738-1254 or <crsp at igc.org or joaniebird007 at yahoo.com.
No charge for this event.

Co-sponsored by the South Coast Permaculture Guild, the L.A. Permaculture
Guild and the Permaculture Institute of Southern California.

After the credit Union Talk we will be having a compost work party, bring a potluck item, we will also be selling tamales from Mama's Hot Tamales!

The famous Tim Dundon AKA "Zeke the Sheik" will be bring over a truck load of his golden compost for us to use in our gardens.   After the mulch is unloaded there will be a performance from Zeke too.

For more information or to RSVP please contact Camille at camcim at yahoo.com or Dasi at dasi at canada.com.

See you there!