[Lapg] Workparty & LA Pemacultur Gulid MTG. this Sun 8/15

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 16:19:39 PDT 2004

i'm forwarding this..................

ray and I will be at both events

we will be bringing a load of mulch to scott and delta's

see you there,
camille
1)Work party 3-5

460 N Marengo
Pasadena, CA  91101
(corner of Marengo and Villa)

2)Guild Mtg 6-8

4953 Coringa Drive
Los Angeles, CA  90042   Joan - 323-258-0463

Summer is almost over and everyone has traveled far
and wide.  I'd like for us all to get together before
it's over and share some work and some stories.

It was a real treat to see so many familiar
permaculture faces at the LAEV work party and PC
Credit Union talk.   I just returned from a teacher
training in Sonoma County and got all inspired for our
guild.  Following the core model (from which all other
patterns arise!) where we are at in our guild is just
perfect.  We've been floating and now it's time to
start channeling the energy into specific projects and
actions again!

We'll have a work party from 3-5 at Yogi Scott and
Delta's  garden.  They were kind enough to let us use
their annual party to raise some funds for our guild
and it's now an opportunity to help them out a little.
 Please bring gardening tools (shovels, trowels,
pruners, etc.)

We will follow the work party with a guild meeting at
my house from 6-8.  I'm really excited to apply the
core model process (visioning, assessing, conceptual
planning and master planning) to our guild.  I think
we have a lot of information so far about what does
and doesn't work for each one of us in working towards
our commitments to permaculture in this city.  Please
come to share your ideas, insights, and information.

Bring some food and/or drink to share and we'll make
it a potluck!  Please bring your own utensils, cups
and plates (makes clean up so much simpler).

Hope to see you Sunday!
Joan