[Lapg] Upcoming Events at L.A. Eco-Village: Paul Hawkin Video this Sat. 12/18 and more

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Dec 16 22:04:49 PST 2004

Our website was updated today with some new special events and Newsbites.
Check it out at www.ic.org/laev/

Here are the upcoming headliner events.  More details are on the website:

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 18, 5:30 - 7:30 PM

PAUL HAWKIN:  The Other Superpower (ON VIDEO)
(author: "The Ecology of Commerce" and "Natural Capitalism"

This is our first video screening of the Bioneers Plenaries 2004.
Discussion to follow the video.
at
L.A. Eco-Village
117 Bimini Place
Los Angeles 90004

$5 donation requested

SATURDAY JANUARY 8, 2005 FROM 10 AM - 4 PM

CITY REPAIR LA at the Intersection of Bimini and White House Place in L.A.
Eco-Village

We'll be finishing what we started when we got rained out on December 5.

Wear old clothes and shoes, bring food to share.  We'll be making music, fun
and change in L.A.  The street will be closed off.  If it rains, event is
cancelled.

If you'd like to subscribe to the new City Repair LA listserve, go to
http://lists,riseup.net/www/info/cityrepairla

SATURDAY JANUARY 8 AT 5:30 PM

WANJIRI MATHAI:  GREEN BELT MOVEMENT OF KENYA  (ON VIDEO)

This is the second video screening of the Bioneers Plenaries 2004.
Discussion to follow the video.
at
L.A. Eco-Village
117 Bimini Place
Los Angeles 90004

$5 donation requested

CONSENSUS WORKSHOP WITH TREE BRESSEN

Fri, January 14, 7:30 pm
Sat., January 15, 10 am - 5 pm
Sun., January 16, 10 am - 5 pm

Get serious about making meetings exciting, productive, and very
participatory using appropriate tools and techniques of consensus.
Hands-on practice using the harrowing issues at L.A. Eco-Village.

Fee:  $150 (sliding scale available)

Pre-registration required.  Contact Lois at 213//738-1254 or crsp at igc.org