[Lapg] Dowsing Classes

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 16:04:22 PST 2005

Messages from Your Body
Discovering What the Bleep We Do Know!
Dowsing (Pendulum) Classes

Saturday January 29 and Sunday, January 30, 2005

USING THE PENDULUM – DOWSING will save you time, money
and effort. You will be able to choose the best
vitamins, plant food, and many other products. You
will usually be able to avoid freeway backups by
choosing the fastest and safest route. Use it in
business to locate the broken wires or pipes and hire
the best employee. Explore more - unlimited
possibilities

THE BASICS - Saturday
9:30 - 12:30  1:30 – 4:30 - Saturday
    * Learn how to use the Pendulum, L-rod, Y-rod,
Bobber and Stick Plate dowsing
    * Curious? You will get to the Yes/No answer
    * Discover how to get Messages from the Body
    * Discover multiple ways to use these tools in
business and daily living
    * Test and examine how to use these tools in your
life
    * Learn how to ask questions
    * Find ways to test your water and supplements
Class Fee $75  At the Door $95
Bring your Lunch.  I have water and lots of teas.

BEYOND THE BASICS - Sunday
9:30 - 12:30 and 1:30 – 4:30
* Learn how to use and develop charts for going beyond
the Yes/No
* Find shortcuts and how to save time in your dowsing
process
* Learn several clearing methods so you can adapt to
many environments
* Develop systems to improve your results
* Find ways to stay out of other peoples stuff
* Discover lots of tips & techniques
$110 for the day  At the Door $130      ALL Four
Classes $170    At the Door $200
Bring your Lunch.  I have water and lots of teas.

Today, you can learn techniques that will become a
part of an ever-evolving source of stimulation in the
visible and invisible dimensions of energy. It is part
of a Messages From the Body Series. You will learn to
dowse, to use the pendulum and maybe become aware of
an “energy” as you ask questions.
Dowsing means to search. It is about exploring,
discovering and finding answers. Through dowsing you
will learn to identify, locate and transform energies
as you connect with these subtle energy fields. With
dowsing you will ask questions to explore, expand and
evolve your world. It is by building your own unique
inquiring structure that you will evolve a form, focus
and function. Let's begin!

Now accepting Visa, Discover and Master Card or a
Check to hold your space.
Limited Enrollment   Advance Registration Required!
Sue 949-707-1299  Discoveryiv at netscape.net Directions
to Laguna Hills will be sent.

Sue Trumpfheller, a dowser, teacher, speaker and
writer has been working in the field of energies since
the early 60’s.  She has a deep understand of her
craft and loves to share it with others.  Sue was
awarded Dowser of the Year by the American Society of
Dowsers in 2003.  She has written five books.
Discover the Pendulum and 99 Ways to Use the Pendulum
plus Discover Color and A B C’s of Color along with a
book of her poetry, Looking Inside. Sue was President
and/or Program Chairman of Orange County Dowsers for
15 years. Books and tools will be available during the
workshop.

For Organic Gardeners, Permaculturists:

As you “Care for the Earth, Care for the People” you
will find these classes very beneficial.
Dowsing/Pendulum are tools and techniques you can use
in laying out your garden or Permaculture Design.  It
can assist in pest management and other pesky problems
that arise in your everyday life.  If you have read
Secret Life of Plants and/or Secrets of the Soil you
will find many of the techniques included in the class
including radionics, color and other forms of subtle
energy work.  The following classes are slated for
Laguna Hills.  All techniques taught are safe for the
soil, the plants and people.  The time is now to learn
these ancient proven technique and the tools are
simple to make.

If you have a group, in your area, I am willing to
travel.

To sign up for my newsletter and be notified of future
classes contact me at: Discoveryiv at netscape.net

Links on the web and blog sites in my signature(below)
will give you the updates on what I am doing..  All
are going through a big edit so keep checking back.
I am considering, as you will see, teleforums on these
subjects so we can be connected from the boonies to
the big cities both of which makes it difficult to
travel easily and in a time efficient manner.
At this link http://discoveryiv.typepad.com you will
find my article giving reasons why these teleforums
are so beneficial.

I will stay in touch.       Sue

PS - My web site http://www.DiscoveryIV.com  is coming
into being.  It will be undergoing lots of editing and
updates so if you want to see it evolve check it out.
I will be doing it all in real time so your comments
and edits are welcome.  What would you like to see,
learn and know?  What is missing as you search the
inter-net for information on energy, subtle energy,
healing of the subtle bodies that can have a huge
impact on your body, your life.  My real goal is to
assist all of you in designing space for you to thrive
in 2005

--
 <<<<<<------------------------------>>>>>>

Sue Trumpfheller
Writer, Speaker, Teacher, Coach
E-mail : DiscoveryIV at netscape.net
 http://www.dowsingcoach.com

Discover What the Bleep We Do Know
 http://discoveryiv.typepad.com/pendulumcoach
Watch this blog for an on going list of classes.

Tips for the Healthy side of Life - a blog
 http://www.xanga.com/pendulumcoach

There can be no happiness if the things we believe
       in are different from the things we do.
                      Freya Stark