[Lapg] Issue #55, Learning from Our Mistakes. Permaculture Activist Magazine Upcoming Issue

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Fri Feb 11 10:03:39 PST 2005

Issue #55, Learning from Our Mistakes. Permaculture Activist Magazine Upcoming
Issue

Friends,

Thank you for your wonderful stories, your ads and the multitude of
events and calendar listings for Issue #55, Learning from Our Mistakes.
It's out on time and if not already there, will be in your hands soon.

Upcoming in April is the Tree Crops Issue. Please submit stories,
listings, ads and other pertinent information to us by March 1st.

Thank you for continuing to make the Permaculture Activist rich with our
shared experiences.

Yours truly,

Peter Bane pcactivist at mindspring.com
Lee Warren
The Permaculture Activist  Magazine www.permacultureactivist.net

Subscription (4 / yr) is $23US (US, Canada, Mexico only)

or 3Years for $55US (US, Canada, Mexico only)

Lifetime Subscription $400US
(US, Canada, Mexico only)

1 Year Overseas $36US via air

3 Years Overseas $96US via air

Lifetime Subscription $600US overseas

If you don't wish to use Paypal,
to receive the following titles,
send your name, address, phone #, email address,
and a check or money order (in US funds) to:
The Permaculture Activist PO Box 1209W
Black Mountain, NC 28711
Voicemail: 828-669-6336,  fax 828-669-5068
We DON'T take credit cards. Please use Paypal. Thank you.
subscriptionsatpermacultureactivist.net

In 2005,The Permaculture Activist magazine celebrates its 20th year promoting
the design of sustainable human communities. The Activist is North America's
leading (and the world's oldest) permaculture periodical offering articles on
permaculture design, edible landscaping, bioregionalism, aquaculture, natural
building, earthworks, renewable energy, and much more. It provides a current
listing of upcoming permaculture design courses and serves as an valuable
global networking tool linking students to teachers and information,
homeowners
to designers and consultants, homeseekers to community, organisms to habitats,
life to soil, and hope and help for all who desire a culture that cares for
the
Earth AND people.

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous