[Lapg] Job Posting - Hayground Organic Gardening

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 10:19:19 PST 2005

           Hayground Organic Gardening

  An ornamental and edible landscape design company
that specializes in heirloom vegetables, rare herbs,
and fruit trees is looking for some part time help.

We are looking for a positive individual interested in
learning about organic gardening.  Experience is a
plus, but not necessary.  If there is a strong desire
to learn, we will train.

Job duties will include working in our nursery
starting seeds, transplanting, cloning, etc.  Also
working with a partner doing the maintenance of
vegetable gardens in the LA area.  Some additional
work, depending on experience, could be specialized
pruning, fruit tree care, and garden design.

The position will be part time and salary will be
based on experience.

If you are interested please contact:

Jimmy Williams