[Lapg] Next City Repair - March 5

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 08:21:36 PST 2005

Note that Mark Lakeman will be returning to Los
Angeles for our next
City Repair Intersection Project at Bimini and White
House Place in Los
Angeles Eco-Village on Saturday March 5 from 10 am -
4:30 pm.

We'll have the intersection officially closed off.
Bring food to share,
and musical instruments for celebration in the street.
 Wear old clothes.

We'll be continuing projects planned and started:
painting the
intersection, junk sculpture, possible bench and kiosk
making , utility
pole painting, tiling the cracks in the street.....

Thanks to all the folks who were here to help out last
Saturday (Feb.
12) in spite of the threat of rain:  Jennifer Murphy,
Bob Rich, Amelia
from San Diego, Alon, Cameron, Treiops, Ray Cirino,
George Patton along
with Eco-Villagers Joe Linton, Lara Morrison, Camille
Cimino, Brad
Mowers, Dale Kreutzer, Michelle Wong, Randy Metz,
Khara Alii, Joseph
Huang and Fabian Amdrade.

Lois
L.A. Eco-Village