[Lapg] CRLA Meeting w/ Special Guest from Portland!

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 13:25:05 PST 2005

** please forward **

City Repair LA Networking Meeting
*** Tuesday March 29th***

Potluck starts at 6pm, meeting will follow
LA Eco Village: 117 Bimini PL. LA 90004

*We will be discussing the possible future steps to
take with City Repair LA and networking with more
neighborhood's, people and communities interested.

With Special Guest........

 Katrina, a coordinator from the Portland City Repair,
will be facilitating the process, and bring the
experience of City Repair, from what Mark Lakeman has
presented. We will talk about important elements it
takes for an organized group action like yourself to
be successful in your endeavors, as well as
brainstorming/ visioning, and talking about how WE are
making this world a better and brighter place. Join us
in this mission, as this works continues to grow and
expand as the projects unfold.

There will also be City Repair items to check into,
such as other lectures, our DVD explaining this work
in more detail, step by step guides for painting an
Intersection Repairs, and information for the next
steps and City involvement, as well as t-shirts and
other fun stuff.

Local groups involved include:
City Repair LA
(HTTP://www.lists.riseup.net/www/info/cityrepairla),
LA Permaculture Guild, (subscribe-lapg at arashi.com)
Los Angeles Eco-Village (http://www.ic.org/laev/), the
Bicycle Kitchen (www.bicyclekitchen.org),
Southern California Permaculture Guild
(subscribe-scpg at arashi.com), and others.

For more info:
Camille Cimino (213) 480-8002 camcim at yahoo.com
Joe Linton (213) 380-3754 joelinton at earthlink.net

You can get in touch with Katrina at:
Katrina at cityrepair.org
503-459-1345 (cell)
Or the City Repair office: 503-459-1345
www.cityrepair.org

Much love and appreciation!!
Kachina Katrina*

** Special Opportunity: If you would like to volunteer
for a City Repair hands-on workshop at the Moon Tribe
Gathering this weekend (March 26 7 27)
please contact:
Camille Cimino (213) 480-8002) camcim at yahoo.com

We will have Katrina from Portland City Repair
facilitating, we will be working on a mobile cob oven
and experimenting with rocket stoves.