[Lapg] LA County Biodynamic CSA

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 11:56:49 PDT 2005

I wanted to share some good news.........

We have an awesome local CSA.

They are an beautiful group in north orange county and
all the produce is organic and biodynamic.  They
deliver to san diego, riverside, orange county and LA!

They also have open tours and volunteer day's the 1st
of every month.

http://www.tierramiguel.org/

They distribute mostly through Waldorf schools , but
are looking for new accounts in LA.  I have ordered
boxes and they are GREAT!  Lots of herbs too!

Please consider the CSA and if you sign please be sure
to mention the LA Permaculture Guild and ask for
Charlene.

They are also interested in connecting with LAPG.
Charlene suggested work parties, hosting workshops,
etc.

I think they are a great resource to have in our
network and i hope we can create a mutually beneficial
relationship to help support each other!

Now is a good time to join, spring and summer fruits
and veggies are coming in!