[Lapg] Organic Gardening Classes at SB Botanic Garden

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Tue Apr 26 21:31:11 PDT 2005

***Mention Santa Barbara Permaculture Network when calling to sign up for
either one of these classes at the SB Botanic Garden and you will only be
charged Special/Members price.

How to Design a Garden that Works, with Owen Dell

Saturday, April 30, 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.

Learn the essential steps to creating a beautiful garden that will save money
and effort in the long run, and will improve the environmental friendliness
and
sustainability of your property. Owen Dell (www.owendell.com) local
sustainable
landscape architect and contractor, (one of  the founding members of The
Sustainability Project in Santa Barbara that sponsors the Parade of Green
Building tour each year), will guide you through the basics, inspiring
effective solutions and leading you away from common design mistakes. Bring a
sack lunch to enjoy at the picnic area in the Garden or plan to eat off site.

Special Price: $30 (member price)

Call 682-4726 ext. 102 to register

<<<>>>
Unique Organic Container Gardening, with Elisa Reich

Saturday, April 30, 1:00-2:30

This class will inspire you to get more creative in designing your container
gardens. This class teaches soil, lighting, mulches, and plant arrangement.
Learn how to arrange plants and containers according to color, shape, and
texture. See demonstrations of native and exotic plant container gardens.

Special Price: $15 ($5 off member price)

Call 682-4726 ext. 102 to register
Santa Barbara Botanic Garden (www.sbbg.org)
1212 Mission Canyon Rd
Santa Barbara, CA 93105

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous