[Lapg] Venice Median Beautification

Geofrey Collins geoff at artnet.net
Wed May 18 19:35:21 PDT 2005

So the good work continues.  On Monday We laid out the location of the
retaining benches for our LA Permaculture Guild demonstration site across
the street from the famed Binocular Building.  Still seeking ideas!

Please Join Myself and some hip folks this Friday, May 20 for a digging
party.  Ideas to be discussed about best soil supplement practices.  Bring a
shovel.  These steps toward community awareness and urban transformation
take Brawn.  5 - 7:30 pm.

Art opening at Sponto Gallery and Dream Collective fundrasier party at 2210
Lincoln Blvd to follow.

Geofrey

--
Geofrey Collins