[Lapg] GAIA School of Sacred Living begin classes Sept 20th in Venice., debuting at the Harmony Festival on June 11 & 12th

onamare onamare onamare at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 09:41:36 PDT 2005

I am so proud for GAIAlliance @ www.gaialliance.com announcing our debut in front of the Goddess Temple at the 28th Annual Harmony Festival in Santa Rosa, check out; www.harmonyfestival.com.

Who is GAIAlliance?

GAIAlliance, School of Sacrad Living is a marketing forum for teachers and healers of creating an alternative education system based on conscious living and ancient mystical teachings. It is a school of evolution for the revolution of humanity.

Our goal is to awaken sensitivity to being present to the quality of the NOW, to acknowledge our power in creating our day to day reality, to recognize our multi-dimensional self existence, find inner peace, and relate to how we interact on many levels of zen living that connects innately to Mother Earth.

GAIAlliance School of Sacred Living is an opportunity to to take responsibility for our own healing as naturally designed self-healers and as revolutionaries for humankind's relationship with Mother Earth.

The GAIA 101 Course:

GAIAlliance has created a course that is held over a seven-week period and addresses seven principles of sacred living, one principle topic a week.

Week 1:  Self Awareness (The art of Breathe, meditation, inner self exploration)

Week 2:  Primordial Connections (Relationship to oneself, community, and Mother Earth)

Week 3:  Dharma, "The Creative Genuis" (Soul's gift, hidden talents, self-create yourself)

Week 4:  Food/ Clarity/Emotional Management. (Optimum health, food, emotion and stress)

Week 5:  Elemental Permaculture, (Plant Spirit Connection, Soil Biochemistry, Sustainability)

Week 6:  Movement, Motion & Touch, (Sacred Movement, Conscious Touch, BodyAwareness)

Week 7:  Ancient Teachings & Magick Archives, (Rites of Passages, Rituals,and RED DOOR)

GAIAlliance feels that these seven areas of living are the foundation of our journey of evolution and that they are an important starting point in the path of the personal journey home. Connecting to the inner voice of intuition, self-healing, and creating a postive dialoque with the outer ecology will resonate peace of mind. Thus the seven week cycle creates a cyclical turn on the labyrinth wheel.

Exercises and meditations have been designed in this seven week course, GAIA 101, that stimulate intuitive thinking and assists in personal healing. Our desire is to integrate the being and bring a balanced perspective to creating the life that one desires with authentic soul expression. Thus manifesting into the creative genuis in all of us.

Included with GAIA 101 is a sampling of our choice, select facilitators. Five - Seven facilitators offer a 45 minute presentation of their workshops with personal development exercises and opportunities to answer questions for prospective students about their life's work and destiny.

Our web site features an assortment of facilitators that offer workshops in the seven areas of the GAIA Sacred Lifestyle Program throughout the year as well as opportunities for retreats to sacred sites and rejuvenating nature excursions.

Check the web site for more details classes start Sept 20th in Venice Beach, WWW.GAIALLIANCE.COM. Currently, the website is under construction for the next month, to add in a calendar of events, bios, etc.  Please continue to check in for future projects and infos about events and workshops posted.

Please come to our first OPEN HOUSE on JUNE 26TH @ 2PM at RAPHEALO warm and loving home environment to network and find out more about the classes, meet facilatators, open participatory discussions, and Q & A's at the end.

PLEASE Join us to build a COMMUNITY of hope for humanity.  Please RSVP be emailing onamare at gaialliance.com.

BLESSINGS and LoVE to all...

Onamare MA RD
Regional Director, Los Angeles
Intergrative Nutrition Counselor
GAIAlliance.com

When one begins to recognize the life force that flows through every
living thing, and shares a reverence for its existence; tunes into nature
and hears their deeper inner voice - A spinning merkaba takes its shape and
the soul dons another robe, the phoenix rises from the ashes and the lotus
bends in full bloomŠŠas the goddess takes one more step forward.

http://mail.yahoo.com