[Lapg] CREATING A SUSTAINABILE ECONOMY AND FUTURE ON OUR PLANET by Jim Bell NEW BOOK to DOWNLOAD FREE and Party

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Fri Jul 15 13:21:14 PDT 2005

You're Invited to a Jim Bell

Life-Support Sustaining Future Fundraising Party Featuring
KUUMBA DAWA

Dance to Original & Exciting Music of This Cutting Edge Band
When: Saturday, July 16, 9:00 PM to 2:00 AM
Where: Jim's House, 4862 Voltaire St. in Ocean Beach
Admission: Suggested donation $5,

We will also have Micro Brew Beer, Organic Apple Juice and Soft Drinks plus
Vegan & Vegetarian Pizza from Kind Veggie Cafe.

This party will be the OFFICIAL LAUNCH of Jim's new book,

CREATING A SUSTAINABILE ECONOMY AND FUTURE ON OUR PLANET

The San Diego/Tijuana Region
A CASE STUDY
The book is being offered worldwide FREE!!!!!!!

To read the book on line or print out FREE copies, go to www.jimbell.com then
click on Jim's new book, then Click Here under the books title. Please forward
this offer to anyone you feel would be interested. Hope to see you at the
party!
Peace & love, Jim

Proceeds from the event will be used to support local music and promote Jim's
new book.

Contact: 4862 Voltaire Street, San Diego, CA  92107

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous