[Lapg] CSA and community garden design

heather joy heatherjoy42 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 15:30:10 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I have a development project that is required to include an agricultural component (~170 acres).  I am talking to them about using a combination of organic/permaculture CSAs and community gardens.  Is there anyone out there who has designed or run either type of situation who would be willing to answer a few brief questions for me?  Are there any resources/organizations/websites on establishing such farms or gardens?  Any suggestions on appropriate sizing for community gardens?

Please reply off-list.

Thanks so much for any help you can offer.

-Heather Joy

http://mail.yahoo.com