[Lapg] Fwd: Red Alert!: Tomato Tasting this Saturday

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 2 06:51:58 PDT 2005

--- "Tomatomania.com" <email at tomatomania.com> wrote:

> From: "Tomatomania.com" <email at tomatomania.com>
> To: joaniebird007 at yahoo.com
> Subject: Red Alert!: Tomato Tasting this Saturday
> Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 20:18:52 -0400

---------------------------------

Red Alert!: Tomato Tasting this Saturday

Join fellow Tomatomaniacs this Saturday, August 6 at a
very juicy event--our annual Tomatomania Tomato
Tasting! Your taste buds will tingle as you sample
over 100 tasty Ts, all fresh from the garden. Share
with others your favorites and decide which ones will
be on next year's list. Expect oohs and aahs, and lots
of "ya gotta try thises." It's all part of the fun!

Admission: One correctly identified tomato--bring more
if you can! (Never strictly enforced, of course, so
come even if your Black Plum got planted by a black
thumb.)

Time: Arrive at 10am, tasting begins at 10:30am. We'll
taste until 12noon.

Place: Sepulveda Basin Community Garden Center

16633 Magnolia

Encino, CA 91316

(Easy to find! It's opposite the 134 Freeway from our
sale site at Tapia Brothers Farm Stand. Same
exit--Hayvenhurst--but on the south side of the
freeway.) There's plenty of parking near the community
gardens and on the street. Lot's of trees--we can
gorge in the shade.

Bring your friends, neighbors and fellow foodies. See
you on Saturday!

P.S. It's not too late to share with us your Tomato
successes and/or disappointments. If you do, you'll be
entered into our drawing for two free tickets to the
fabulous TomatoFest tasting in Carmel, California in
September.

www.tomatomania.com© 2003 Tomatomania.com.
All Rights Reserved.

Subscription Information
This e-mail was sent to: joaniebird007 at yahoo.com.

You have received this email because you subscribed
with Tomatomania.com and and agreed to receive e-mail.
To manage your account or change your list
subscriptions please click on or copy this link.
If you received this message in error or wish to be
removed from this mailing list please click on or copy
the unsubscribe link below.

SureStopTM Unsubscribe

"People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the shore"  Andre Gide