[Lapg] Permaculture Activist Magazine #58 Next Issue Urban Permaculture Due Sept 1/2005

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Fri Aug 12 14:05:33 PDT 2005

Permaculture Activist Magazine #58 Next Issue Urban Permaculture Due Sept
1/2005

Friends,

By now you've all seen the 20th Anniversary Issue of Permaculture Activist
Magazine #57 . Along with lots ofbits from the past, it contains the latest on
international permaculture happenings with a report from the IPC7.

David Holmgren continues to make his way across the country after a stop
here at Earthaven, and his article in #57 introduces some of the ideas
he'll be presenting as he goes.

Some good news—the permaculture movement in Europe seems robust,
widespread, manages to span across all sectors of society and is well
connected with the ecovillage movement.

In the next issue, look for some discussion on how we can recognize the
talented among us through the Diploma process and encourage support for
excellence through the Academy.

Appreciations to you the permaculture community for making 20 years in
activism possible. We appreciate the ongoing input in the form of
articles, letters, ads, and listings.

We're heading into deadline already for the next issue which is on URBAN
PERMACULTURE. Please submit stories on this topic as well as events or
calendar listings for the late fall and winter of 2006.

Deadline for Permaculture Activist #58 is September 1st to submit
stories, reserve ad space, or ensure event listings. send submission to
pcactivist at mindspring.com
Please help us stay on schedule for November 1st publication.

many thanks,

Peter Bane pcactivist at mindspring.com
Lee Warren

Permaculture Activist Magazine www.permacultureactivist.org

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous