[Lapg] [cityrepairla] Re: Community Potluck to Welcome Katrina - Bring project Ideas! Tue Sept 27 6 pm

katrina zavalney kachina at loveable.com
Tue Sep 27 10:29:56 PDT 2005

Hello all!

Yes, we can start at 7pm. Please bring a potluck dish (vegitarian if possible), your ideas for community vision/projects, and lots of LOVE!!

Katrina's new pad:
 708 5th ave
Venice, CA 90291

Directions:
take the 10 W
exit 4th& 5th ave exit (exit 4th)
take a left onto 4th from the exit.
Go all the way until Vernon St (you'll pass Rose st)
take a right onto 5th, we are the 3rd house on the left, with a large red fence & gate. (across from a square building)
come in and have fun*

please carpool, bike or take public transit- as there isn't much room for parking.

we'll be heading over to the Mor bar on main st. later on for $2 Tuesdays, and it's John Kelly's CD release party. hip hip horray!!!

I really look forward to meeting all of you, and working on projects together- we will be creating a regional resource directory. This is something you get to add who you are to. The needs, resources, and skills you have- and contact info. This has long reaching benifits and helps us understand what we already have then assess what we need, it's a great resource in it's entirity. Camile will the be coordinator of this and I will help her efforts- and anyone else who wants to join on that project. There will also be sign-up sheets for other proejcts going on- and if you have a project in mind please create a sign-up sheet, with a space for contact info. If you have an idea and want to pursue it, then you can find the resources to make it possible! We'll talk more about this tonight- and let's be realistic about what we can do- and prioritize what's most needed.

much love!! see you soon!! if you can't make it tonight- please give me a ring or shoot an e-mail sometime and I'll fill ya in!

with love,
Kachina Katrina*
503-459-1345 (cell)
310-745-0423 (home, don't leave a message here, thanks*)