[Lapg] CORRECTION: Re: [cityrepairla] Protest at Ralph Horowitz's Office - Help South Central Farmers

eb3 at UCLA.EDU eb3 at UCLA.EDU
Thu Dec 1 10:29:53 PST 2005

Hello All,

FYI, based on the address and zip, Ralph Horowitz's office is in
Brentwood, NOT Beverly Hills.  Note that there are two unrelated San
Vicente Boulevards that cross Wilshire (one in Brentwood and one just
east of Beverly Hills).  The correct one is in Brentwood, about a mile
WEST of the 405 Fwy.

Click link for a map:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&address=11911+san+vicente+blvd&city=&state=&zipcode=90049