[Lapg] Bay Area Region Permaculture Convergence, March 10-12th ~ 2006 Occidental CA

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Tue Jan 17 09:05:19 PST 2006

Greetings Wonderful Permaculture Community!

The much anticipated convergence for the Bay Area Region is nearing and
planning has been very exciting!

Save the Date
March 10-12th  ~ 2006 ~
at Ocean Song Farm and Wilderness Center
        Occidental, Ca  www.oceansong.org

We are finalizing format and official details in regards to programming and
promotion with such an event. Look forward to receiving a flyer and invitation
with more details around the 23rd of this month.

Many of you have expressed interest in presenting or being involved with
projects or panel discussions.  Consider this an event to spotlight your ideas
and network with others around similar projects.  If you are wanting to be
involved at this capacity, respond to this email by filling out the below
information,  Remember this is a convergence that is open to those already
involved in Permaculture. If interested please respond promptly ( If you would
like to be included in the promotion of this event please respond by the 21st
of January, one week from today,).

Thanks for your interest and look forward to the convergence!

Unity
Benjamin
benja77 at earthlink.net
Reply to Benjamin:   benja77 at earthlink.net

Bay Area Regional Permaculture Convergence 2006
Presentation, Workshop and Panel discussion Interest

Name:
email:
Phone:
Address:

I would like to:   Choose all that apply
Present   ~   Lead A Workshop   ~  Be involved in a panel discussion ~
Perform  ~  Other

Topic or area of focus:

Additional Comments:

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous